Have a question? Want to update your account?
Then call or email us, our professionally trained Customer Service staff is at your service.
Call us Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST at 1.800.285.0484 extension 1 or submit a customer support request. Submitted Requests are responded to within 2 business days.
Please note that eLocal Listing representatives will only call you from an authorized eLocal Listing # which will appear in phone displays. Our representatives will not ask you to repeat the credit card # we have on file, only the last 4 digits. Please take caution of other companies representing themselves as eLocal Listing. If you have any concerns, ask for the agents name and then ask to call them back using our toll free # 1.800.285.0484 ext 1.
While we are happy to answer any questions you might have, we thought it might be helpful to list some of the most frequently asked questions.
Q: How can I see my business on-line?
- A: 1. Open your browser and go to www.yahoo.com or www.google.com 2. In the search bar type in your keyword in city, state and click search ie. Plumber in San Diego, CA. 3. If you are looking at your primary city then your listing can appear next to the map or below the map in the organic section. If you are searching one of your service areas then you will look for your listing in the organic section.
Q: How can I log into my account?
- A: You can log into your account by going to www.elocalprofiles.com and at the top right hand corner click on “login”. Next, it will bring you to a page that asked for your username and password. Your username name is the phone number that we have on file for you with no spaces or dashes. Your password will be your (CID) customer identification number, if you don’t have your CID please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-285-0484 ext. 1.
- You can log into your account by going to www.clicks2calls.net and at the top right hand corner click on “customer login”. Next, it will bring you to a page that asked for your username and password. Your username name is the phone number that we have on file for you with no spaces or dashes. Your password will be your (CID) customer identification number, if you don’t have your CID please email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-285-0484 ext. 1.
Q: How long before I can see my business on-line?
- A: It generally takes 10-14 days to get you live on Yahoo, Google and other directories, and about a week for your eLocal video to be posted on YouTube.
Q: How can I track my calls? How do I know if the calls are coming from you?
- A: If you have a call tracking number you will be able to hear a whisper saying ‘this call was provided by elocal listing”. You can also log into your quick glance dashboard and listen to your calls. If you do not have a call tracking number and would like to add this feature email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-285-0484 ext. 1.
Q: Are you submitting my listing to Google Places?
- A: If you already have a listing in Google Places then we will not be submitting you to Google Places but you will still be able to be seen in Google Organic.
Q: Is there a cancellation fee?
- A: No, if you should decide to cancel there is no cancellation fee.
Q: I would like to cancel my account, how can I do this?
- A: You can cancel by emailing us at email@example.com and we will send you a confirmation email with your cancellation number. You can also call us at 800-285-0484 ext. 1 and speak to a Customer Service Representative. These are the only accepted ways of cancelling your account.
Q: The sales rep informed me I will receive a welcome email, I haven’t received anything.
- A: First you should check your Spam folder, as our new welcome email is an html email and it may haven been blocked by your email provider. If you still can’t locate your email, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you your information.
Q: What if I receive the welcome email, but there is incorrect information regarding my account?
- A: We apologize for the order entry error. Please send an email to email@example.com and state your business name, the incorrect information and the corrected information.
Q: How can I make changes to my account?
- A: You can make changes to your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling a Customer Service Representative at 800.285.0484 ext. 1. When emailing in please make sure to include your business name and what changes you would like us to make. We will process your request right away, but it can take time for the changes to propagated across the Search Engines so please give it some time to take place.
Q: Where is my invoice?
- A: eLocal Listing automatically charges your credit card or debit checking account each month. If you would like a receipt simply email us at email@example.com, and include your business name and we will email you a copy of your invoice for that month. Please remember to contact is for a receipt for the previous year before you file your taxes.
Q: I received the postcard but I don’t know how to login to my Google account.
- A: If you receive a Google post card, please call us back at 800-285-0484 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, ASAP. Located within that postcard will be a 5 digit pin number that we will need to input into the account for you.
Q: I received a call from your competition.
- A: eLocal Listing was the first company we know of to develop Internet marketing packages focused on local business rankings in major search engines and the only company that focuses specifically on our customers, not our own website. As the leader in the industry we have many companies trying to imitate us. We often have these imitators try to solicit our customers by scanning our network and contacting our customers. Some of these companies employ questionable and/or negative tactics. Please ensure you read the Google SEO Guidelines that can be found by typing “Google SEO Webmaster Guide” into Google and click on the first result called “Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Webmaster Tools Help.” The Google document addresses acceptable practices and ethical guidelines within the Search Engine Optimization industry.